Please read through these drop downs for more info regarding our Special Ops OCR events
The Ultimate Soldier event take place on our new venue: Sunset River Resort, next to Maselspoort, just outside Bloemfontein.
Join us for the Ultimate Soldier event on 25 May 2019
Ultimate Soldier OCR has three different categories to choose from:
- Private - 2Hour Event = Solo - R250 (Fun)
- Corporal - 4Hour Event = Solo - R400 | Team - R1600
- Sergeant - 8Hour Event = Solo - R600 | Team - R2200
The Sergeant category is the only competitive category at the event. Participants in this category will be the first to start.
- The top 3 men & ladies competing in the solo 8-hour competition at the 2019 Ultimate Soldier Enduro OCR may only be awarded prize money _if they supported A21 by gathering donations to abolish slavery_ .
- Proof and notice of payment of donations must be emailed to Info.firstname.lastname@example.org by both the athlete and his/her sponsoring company prior to the event .
- If an athlete positions in the top 3 solo 8-hour race without having supported the cause, all his/her winnings will be donated directly to A21 by Special Opps OCR.
- Anyone - wheter competing in the 2-, 4-, or 8-hour events, team or solo, may also donate or gather donations in support of A21.
Prize money and Trophies will be awarded to the Male & Female winners of this category. 1-2-3
We urge all Sergeant participants to support the A21 Charity initiative, and get $5 sponsored per lap completed, going towards A21
To get the contribution form , please email : email@example.com
For more info regarding this the A21 contribution contact:
Stefan Lotter - 0845558466
- Spectator - R80 for all non participating adults & children. (children under 3 = Free)
Teams will be allowed a maximum of 5 members.
What time does registration start?
- Registration starts at 08:00 till 10:00
- What time does the race start ?
+ Sergeant: 09:00
+ Corporal: 11:00
+ Private: 12:00
- Please be at registration at least 1 hour before your batch starts
- What happens if I cant do a obstacle?
- Participants may skip an obstacle if they feel that they cannot do it. There is a obstacle penalty if you can not do this.
- Sergeant competitors have to complete all the obstacles to qualify for prize money & podium spots.
- Where do I find race photographs?
- As soon as photos are made available by our event photographers they will be uploaded to our Facebook page. Follow the link: Facebook
- Can I bring a Gazebo?
- Gazebos are reserved for official event exhibitors or with prior permission from event Management.
For exhibitor/permission queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are there showers at the venue?
- Yes there is a clean-up zone to wash off the mud. This is not a place to shampoo and get clean – just a rinse-off zone!
- Is there a spectator entry fee?
- Yes. Spectator fee is R80 for all non-participating adults and children. (Children under 3 years: FREE)
The Spectator pass can be purchased on race day at the entrance at the Spectator pay-point.
All entries must be done online.
Entries will be done through www.onlineentry.co.za, they will provide you with two payment options at the end of registration process: INSTANT EFT or CREDIT CARD.
Payment must be made within 48hrs of receiving the order confirmation to secure entry.
Any payment & entry queries can be directed to email@example.com
- Substitutions/Cancellations will be allowed till the Wednesday (3 days) before the event.
- The participant that would like to take over your entry should register themselves online for the event as a substitute.
- R100 admin fee will be charged.
- The original participant needs to send us (special ops admin) a email requesting a substitution/cancellation for your entry.
- Email needs to contain the following details for both the participants: Name, Surname, SA Id number.
- Email directed: firstname.lastname@example.org