Please read through these drop downs for more info regarding our Special Ops OCR events
The Special ops OCR events take place at our venue: Sunset River Resort, next to Maselspoort, just outside Bloemfontein.
Join us for the Operation: SUMMER STORM event on 05 Oct 2019
Special Ops OCR has three different categories to choose from:
- Private - 5km = Solo - R180
- Corporal - 10km = Solo - R220
- Sergeant - 15km = Solo - R250
The Sergeant category is the only competitive category at the event. Participants in this category will be the first to start.
Prize money and Trophies will be awarded to the Male & Female winners of this category. 1-2-3
What time does registration start?
- Registration starts at 06:00 till 08:00
- What time does the race start ?
+ Sergeant: 07:00
+ Corporal: 07:20
+ Private: 07:30
- Please be at registration at least 1 hour before your batch starts
- What happens if I cant do a obstacle?
- Participants may skip an obstacle if they feel that they cannot do it. There is a obstacle penalty if you can not do this.
- Sergeant competitors have to complete all the obstacles to qualify for prize money & podium spots.
- Where do I find race photographs?
- As soon as photos are made available by our event photographers they will be uploaded to our Facebook page. Follow the link: Facebook
- Can I bring a Gazebo?
- Gazebos are reserved for official event exhibitors or with prior permission from event Management.
For exhibitor/permission queries please contact email@example.com
- Are there showers at the venue?
- Yes there is a clean-up zone to wash off the mud. This is not a place to shampoo and get clean – just a rinse-off zone!
- Is there a spectator entry fee?
- Yes. Spectator fee is R50 for all non-participating adults and children. (Children under 3 years: FREE)
The Spectator pass can be purchased on race day at the entrance at the Spectator pay-point.
All entries must be done online.
Entries will be done through www.onlineentry.co.za, they will provide you with two payment options at the end of registration process: INSTANT EFT or CREDIT CARD.
Payment must be made within 48hrs of receiving the order confirmation to secure entry.
Any payment & entry queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substitutions/Cancellations will be allowed till the Wednesday (3 days) before the event.
- The participant that would like to take over your entry should register themselves online for the event as a substitute.
- R100 admin fee will be charged.
- The original participant needs to send us (special ops admin) a email requesting a substitution/cancellation for your entry.
- Email needs to contain the following details for both the participants: Name, Surname, SA Id number.
- Email directed: email@example.com